I’m Hannah! A wedding photographer from Northern Ireland!
I figured we’d do a wee ice breaker so you know a little about me:
- God saved my life when I was 18.
- I come from the North Coast of Northern Ireland, the most beautiful place in the world (in my biased opinion…).
- Crime dramas are my biggest obsession, all stemming from my love of The Bill that developed when I was on study leave for my GCSEs.
- Guilty pleasure alert: I (not so secretly) fancy myself as a bit of a rapper, and will unashamedly blast out Stormzy’s ‘Gang Signs and Prayer’ when I’m driving.
- Feed me nutella and you’ll be my favourite person ever.
- I can recite every single episode of Miranda near enough word for word.
- My favourite colour is green.
Now you know a wee bit about me, let me tell you
why I’d love to photograph your day…
I love people. I love watching people and talking to them and capturing them. For me, photography is all about capturing people as they are. No static, uncomfortable looking poses or awkward group shots.
On your day I let things unfold naturally, capturing the moments as they happen. When you look back at your photos I want it to be exactly as you remember it. Not contrived or moulded by me. In other words, they should be completely and utterly you.
And while I try to be as unobtrusive as possible when I’m photographing , I am 100% involved in you as a couple, and your guests. My favourite part of a wedding is getting to know your tribe! So don’t be alarmed if you spot me crying behind my camera during the ceremony, or having a boogie with your mum later on! Most importantly, I’m there to make sure you have the best day of your life.
If you think we’d get on (we definitely will) and want to know a wee bit more about having me as your wedding photographer, head on over to the contact form to get in touch!
All the love, Hannah Julia xx